Swift use a range of materials to offer 4 "grades" of boat. Each grade is finished to the same high standard, but has a different price point to match a variety of customer requirements, needs and environments.
All Swift boats share these features;
- "Sandwich" composite construction (ie. a core material such as Nomex Honeycomb, Lantor Coremat, or PVC foam is sandwiched between 2 "skins" of Carbon, Kevlar or Fibreglass).
- Use epoxy resin, cured at high temperature.
- Bonded under vacuum.
- 100% full Carbon shoulders
- Enclosed seat decks for maximum buoyancy (exceeding FISA's requirement).
- Swift racing boats download pdf
- Gig-boats download pdf
- Para-recreational boats download pdf
- Coastal boats download pdf
- Trainer download pdf
- Cadet and Cadet mini download pdf
- Pricelist download PDF